International Blockchain Congress serves as a tool to:
- Bridge the gap between countries;
- Also, provides a method for allowing for commenting and policy input by various blockchain ambassadors and stakeholders thereby procuring global stakeholder buy-in;
- Besides, establishes a platform for self-regulation, education, and dialogue with regulators around the world
- Policy - diffusion of innovations, KYC & AML, regulations, compliance, fraud mitigation, smart cities, identity management.
- Smart Contracts - automated escrow, fundraising, Solidity, Ethereum, EOS, Dapps, chaincode, verification & enforcement, transaction costs.
- Security - custody, security entitlements, wallets, hashes, data protection, code testing, endpoint vulnerabilities & attacks.
- AI & Data - machine learning, advanced analytics, data mining, automation, ambient intelligence and interoperability.
- Supply Chain - IOT, tracking & tracing, retail, RFID, wearables, AR/VR, efficiency & transparency, warehousing & delivery.
- Energy & Estate - energy utility models, as well as renewable & wholesale energy, property titles, democratised ownership.
- Tokenomics - utility & asset backed tokens, ICOs, CTOs, P2P economy, game theory, revenue models.
- FinTech - trade finance, open banking, payments, exchanges, digital commerce, mobile & micropayments.
- Infrastructure - cloud computing, cryptocurrency mining, data centres, hardware, GPUs, ASICS, Hyperledger, Oracle
- Healthcare - bio-crypto economy, medical records, genomics, clinical trials data, consent management, personalised medicine.
- Crypto - Bitcoin, XRP, Ether, Monero, Zcash, soft & hard forks, investments, stable coins, futures, options, trading.
Join to the International Blockchain Congress