Experts of Innovation and Development Foundation and the WikiInvestigation project created a detailed checklist on how to get land from the state for agricultural use. To acquiring ownership of agricultural land can:
- Ukrainian citizens;
- Ukrainian legal entities, members of which (shareholders, members) are only citizens of Ukraine and / or the state, and / or territorial communities;
- territorial communities;
Therefore, anyone who owns agricultural land will be able to sell it to Ukrainian citizens at a market price from July 1, 2021.
In the meantime, there is an opportunity to receive land plot from the state. If you want to receive it:
- Find the plot you want to get. This can be done using the instructions;
- Apply for permission to develop a land management project for the allotment of the land plot to the relevant executive authority or local self-government body. The request shall state the approximate size of the land plot and its intended purpose. The application should be accompanied by graphic materials indicating the desired location and size of the plot.
- Wait a month for the answer. After receiving all the necessary documents, the relevant executive authority or local self-government body within the limits of their powers within a month period shall consider the request and give permission for development of the land development project for land allotment or give a reasoned refusal to provide it.
- If you have not received a reply within a month, you have the right to order the development of land management documentation within one month from the expiration of the specified term without giving such permission, which you shall notify in writing to the relevant executive authority or local self-government body. The written notice shall be accompanied by the contract for the execution of works on land management concerning the allotment of land.
- Development of land management project for land allotment. Usually, it is done by the hired land management organizations.
- Approval of the land development project for land allotment.
- State registration of the land plot in the State Land Cadastre.
- Approval of the project of land management regarding the allotment of the land plot by a state authority or a local self-government body (manager of state or communal property).
- State registration of ownership of land plot in the State Registry of Real-Estate Property Rights and Their Encumbrances
Details can be found HERE